Welcome to Discourse

This is the place to share resources and find advice with regards to QPrompt teleprompter app, and other community driven software developed by Cuperino.

Hello everyone… New guy here… I really like Qprompt. I’ll like it even more when I learn how to use it proficiently. Question: Do my individual settings get saved when I hit save? Such as scroll speed and text spacing? Whjen I reopen thje file, will it come up just as I saved it? I know, I’m new, so help me out as to where I might find instructions. ThaNKS

Hi @Songweaver1,

Individual settings are saved when the app is about to close. File contents are completely separate from the settings. Some users have requested that we save some settings into the file, but this is something I haven’t gotten around to doing because it would require re-writing big portions of QPrompt.

Each time you open QPrompt, most settings will come up just as the last time you used it.

As for instructions, we don’t have written documentation yet, but we’re looking for volunteers to help us write it. @Liebeg is waiting on me to make some changes to the program so he can start to write it.

oh i see i was mentioned. You got sphinex setup now? :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yes, I recall your mentioning the proposed i9nstructions… I volunteer to help in that regard… not knowing exactly what I might help with… none then less, I will be glad to pitch in. This program has helped me tremendously with my voice overs…

1 Like

I now have to figure out the build part, i greatly apprieciete you wanting to help.